QOL for the Order Que

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

edjc
x4

QOL for the Order Que

Post by edjc » Sun, 16. Jan 22, 17:37

I have a couple of requests for additions to the Order que.

First it would be cool if the Deposit Inventory can be added to the que. This is especially useful for repeat orders when setting up loot ships. Right now I just periodically teleport to my loot ships and collect from the pilots. I also found that if they have inventory, you can add the deposit inventory and it will show in the que but its a one time use before going back to just collecting. It also can't be added until there is inventory.

It would also be nice to have drop inventory set up as a command. In my case, I had set up a miner to collect methane and sell in PIO space to a few stations. Over time, they no longer had buys orders. To keep this going, I cycled thru different gasses to different stations to keep the miner busy. This works as long as they can sell without clogging up inventory space. I want to add a drop inventory step after each sell to clear out room. This would also be useful for clearing out traders that build up excess inventory over time.

Thoughts?

Return to “X4: Foundations”