Dev's, can we lose the slippery walking shuffle sound that is also present when sat in your cockpit please.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Poacher886
x4

Dev's, can we lose the slippery walking shuffle sound that is also present when sat in your cockpit please.

Post by Poacher886 » Fri, 3. Dec 21, 13:40

So, ive always found it rather odd and annoying, the slippery shuffling walking sound around stations and alike, as if your wearing crate paper trousers and have wet feet. Why not just a nice footstep?

But then i noticed a slightly muted sound of the same is played constantly even when sat in your cockpit flying...seriously shut off your engines and do nothing and you can still hear it in the background...once heard its impossible to un-hear it!
Can we please have it muted or at least an option to do so..?

Thanks

builder680
x4

Re: Dev's, can we lose the slippery walking shuffle sound that is also present when sat in your cockpit please.

Post by builder680 » Mon, 6. Dec 21, 18:57

It's the dirty secret of x4 ships. They are Flintstone-powered! :o

oddible
x4

Re: Dev's, can we lose the slippery walking shuffle sound that is also present when sat in your cockpit please.

Post by oddible » Tue, 7. Dec 21, 21:16

Oh I always thought that was the sound of my feet grinding against the cheeto dust mixed with spilled scotch from my last trip across the universe.

Poacher886
x4

Post by Poacher886 » Thu, 9. Dec 21, 14:08

Im beginning to think this is random, and sometimes when you enter your cockpit, it just carries the walking sound with you, either way a replacement for the walking sound that would suit a boron rather than a humanoid would be most welcome.

Return to “X4: Foundations”