Video: Terran shipyard and supporting infrastructure

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ragnos28
x4

Video: Terran shipyard and supporting infrastructure

Post by Ragnos28 » Sat, 27. Nov 21, 12:32

Hello everybody,

Like I said in another thread, I ditch my self-suficient shipyard and build a buy everything slender shipyard, with suporting factories near by.
This is the result: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuw5tv4wdEQ

So far, so good :mrgreen:

grapedog
x4

Re: Video: Terran shipyard and supporting infrastructure

Post by grapedog » Sun, 28. Nov 21, 09:01

This is how I've been building shipyards for a while now, works very well, especially if you have other ship-ware producing stations to feed some of its needs.

Ragnos28
x4

Re: Video: Terran shipyard and supporting infrastructure

Post by Ragnos28 » Sun, 28. Nov 21, 10:23

grapedog wrote:
Sun, 28. Nov 21, 09:01
This is how I've been building shipyards for a while now, works very well, especially if you have other ship-ware producing stations to feed some of its needs.
I must say I'm very happy with the results. The shipyard look really slick and the suporting factories are even turning a profit, I know I could set them up to trade only with me, but I see them making a good profit, the terrans buy everything (I wonder why ppl are complaining that is no profit to be made in terran space :o ) so I let them do their thing and only let computronic substrate be traded exclusive to me.

I was thinking I could do the same with my HQ, that is on its way of becoming a frame killer, but I guess is a no go, especialy if I will get around to terraforming and I must port the HQ :gruebel:

Return to “X4: Foundations”