Display unlocked black marketeers

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Kapakio
x4

Display unlocked black marketeers

Post by Kapakio » Tue, 23. Nov 21, 20:52

Is there any way to find quickly the black marketeers that I have already unlocked? If I zoom out for full map, only those located in shipyars, warfs, equipment docks and trading stations are displayed.

Falcrack
x4

Re: Display unlocked black marketeers

Post by Falcrack » Wed, 24. Nov 21, 02:57

You could try by changing the trade filter to look for places that buy illegal wares.

Kapakio
x4

Post by Kapakio » Wed, 24. Nov 21, 19:05

Falcrack wrote:
Wed, 24. Nov 21, 02:57
You could try by changing the trade filter to look for places that buy illegal wares.
Actually, black marketeers don't sell wares but inventory items (EMP bombs, hacking devices, etc.). Those items are not searchable.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 24. Nov 21, 19:25

They do sell illegal wares too - I think they show their wares for sale if you ask them 'What do you have in bulk?' or similar.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 24. Nov 21, 19:52

But I don't think those will show up in the trade filter, since they're generally not included in a stations wares list. Most of those bulk items are illegal wares.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Falcrack
x4

Post by Falcrack » Wed, 24. Nov 21, 21:30

I set spacefuel, spaceweed, maja dust, and stimulants to see in my trade filter. I look for places that buy these items. The places that buy them are frequently stations with the black market icons, with the exceptions of some trade stations. They definitely do show up in the trade filter.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 25. Nov 21, 01:35

You're right. I just checked an Argon station with a black marketeer and indeed those items show up as sale items when accessing that station as well as in the trade filter. I learned something new. Thanks. :)
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X4: Foundations”