Ship wishlist

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

LameFox
x4

Re: Ship wishlist

Post by LameFox » Mon, 22. Nov 21, 08:10

SirBerrial wrote:
Mon, 22. Nov 21, 08:00
Combat thruster variant for L/XL just for the control scheme, going from S/M to L/XL is annoying due to different control scheme.
Can't you just turn off the adaptive setting and map it that way so it's always on?
***modified***

Flippi
x3tc

Post by Flippi » Mon, 22. Nov 21, 10:12

ATF S and M, to build full ATF fleet.
I agree with the M size part. But ATF S ships are already 'kinda' in the game. The current Terran fighters do look more like their ATF predecessors, than the USC ones. At least in my opinion. We don't have any old USC style fighters. And I have to admit, I do miss the old USC Sabre and Cutlass. I liked those two fighters in particular.

Another ship wish I have:

Boron ships. I loved them, even if they weren't the most combat effective out there. Well, besides the Thresher. That thing would fit perfectly for the current X4 destroyers.
KI Schiffsnamen/AI Shipnames
ETNO Mod Techdemo/Ressources Release: English / Deutsch

SirBerrial
x4

Post by SirBerrial » Mon, 22. Nov 21, 15:45

Spoiler
Show
LameFox wrote:
Mon, 22. Nov 21, 08:10
SirBerrial wrote:
Mon, 22. Nov 21, 08:00
Combat thruster variant for L/XL just for the control scheme, going from S/M to L/XL is annoying due to different control scheme.
Can't you just turn off the adaptive setting and map it that way so it's always on?
It feels like eating soup with a fork.

Return to “X4: Foundations”