automatism in the movement of goods

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

alessandrofavero
x4

automatism in the movement of goods

Post by alessandrofavero » Wed, 27. Oct 21, 20:41

sorry but my english is bad and I can't find this information in the forum, which, if I'm not mistaken, was covered in a post not so long ago.

There was talk of automating the movement of goods from the warehouse of one's own station to the construction warehouse of the same station in order to be able to build new modules.

if I am not mistaken it was a matter of "playing" with the rules with the commercial rules, the prices and then the drones of the warehouse moved the goods ....

if I understand correctly ...

anyone use this thing?
Ci sono 10 tipi di persone, chi capisce il codice binario e chi non lo capisce!!!
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.2GHz, 32 Gb RAM, MB ASUS TUF, NVIDIA Originale GeForce RTX 3070TI, Dedicated Memory: 8Gb

dtpsprt
x4

Re: automatism in the movement of goods

Post by dtpsprt » Thu, 28. Oct 21, 15:39

You must have supply only for your faction, enough cargo drones and a lot of patience, since the process is not too fast

alessandrofavero
x4

Re: automatism in the movement of goods

Post by alessandrofavero » Thu, 28. Oct 21, 23:26

OK THNX!!!!!
dtpsprt wrote:
Thu, 28. Oct 21, 15:39
since the process is not too fast
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ci sono 10 tipi di persone, chi capisce il codice binario e chi non lo capisce!!!
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.2GHz, 32 Gb RAM, MB ASUS TUF, NVIDIA Originale GeForce RTX 3070TI, Dedicated Memory: 8Gb

Return to “X4: Foundations”