Station turrets not operational ? - Resolved.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Whatever0815
x4

Station turrets not operational ? - Resolved.

Post by Whatever0815 » Tue, 26. Oct 21, 22:48

Hi there.

I built a small station in Family Zhin (4.10, unmodded), and added 16 SPL M Beam Turrets and 8 SPL M Shield Generators Mk2 to a Split L Container Storage. The build finished, and Plan Build tells me, that "Everything is OK".

The Station Information in the Map tells me, that the SPL M Shield Generators Mk2 are operational, and their status bars are displayed. But of the 16 SPL M Beam Turrets, none is operational.

I tried the Wiki and searched the forums, but it can't seem to find any information on what I do wrong. Any help for getting my station turrets operational ?

Whatever0815
x4

Re: Station turrets not operational ?

Post by Whatever0815 » Wed, 27. Oct 21, 07:02

Mystery solved.

The defence station modules (bridge, disc) are built completely independent from their loadout (turrets, shields). The loadout seems to be automatically built, once the required materials are present, without assigning a builder.

I probably never noticed before, since in my previous universes all of the components required for loadouts were plenty, and so got delivered rather quickly. But not in this one. Also I almost never bothered adding shields and turrets to my stations before.

So, if your station shows "The turrets are not operational!", that might be because you're missing building materials for their loadouts.

Edit: Clarification.

Return to “X4: Foundations”