question regarding splitt factions

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Halpog
x4

question regarding splitt factions

Post by Halpog » Thu, 21. Oct 21, 21:56

short question
the fallen families are like pirats, and the free families are the splitt faction that left/ forced out of zyath faction.. but what about the kabal of..... faction ....
they plopp up after zyath is defeated, but are they against the free or fallen families too ?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: question regarding splitt factions

Post by BlackRain » Thu, 21. Oct 21, 22:45

Halpog wrote:
Thu, 21. Oct 21, 21:56
short question
the fallen families are like pirats, and the free families are the splitt faction that left/ forced out of zyath faction.. but what about the kabal of..... faction ....
they plopp up after zyath is defeated, but are they against the free or fallen families too ?
The Curbs are the female advisors of the male family heads who decided to rebel. They were members of the Free Families.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 21. Oct 21, 23:00

I think the OP means the RHA that replaces ZYA, but I could be wrong.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Thu, 21. Oct 21, 23:08

Alan Phipps wrote:
Thu, 21. Oct 21, 23:00
no no i meant the female ones^^ just rat der züglerinnen is in german, and i was missing the english names of this faction
Last edited by Halpog on Thu, 21. Oct 21, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Thu, 21. Oct 21, 23:08

BlackRain wrote:
Thu, 21. Oct 21, 22:45
Halpog wrote:
Thu, 21. Oct 21, 21:56
short question
The Curbs are the female advisors of the male family heads who decided to rebel. They were members of the Free Families.
thnx so i can put up a war against all , and only keep the free families on my side :P

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Fri, 22. Oct 21, 13:50

Alan Phipps wrote:
I don't think I have done that one yet, who are the RHA? I have always just let Zyarch win and then helped them eliminate the Curbs.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Fri, 22. Oct 21, 15:04

BlackRain wrote:
Fri, 22. Oct 21, 13:50
Alan Phipps wrote:
I don't think I have done that one yet, who are the RHA? I have always just let Zyarch win and then helped them eliminate the Curbs.
If you side WITH the Curbs, against ZYa....
Spoiler
Show
ZYA goes away, RHA takes their place, and they lose some sectors ZYA once held. They are at open war with CUB at that point forward. They are still at war with ARG I believe, though they offer no missions, and ARG offers no missions against them either. They are much weaker, while the Free Families and the Curbs are stronger. And with FRF being stronger, you will also see more Fallen Families ships, so more pirates running around in dragons and rattlesnakes

Return to “X4: Foundations”