My X4 story and why I stopped playing *SPOILERS*

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mistle

Re: My X4 story and why I stopped playing *SPOILERS*

Post by Mistle » Tue, 12. Oct 21, 20:23

We all know that in the current state of game Xenon sooner or later will be erased from map. It only depends how long you play, game become very static .
I don't see the point of building the next station or another fleet, who cares if you have 10 billions or 100 billions, just numbers on the screen. :(
Building next Syns or Asgards? I don't know with who fight , of course can eradicate all factions and become like in movie from YouTube "King of Shit" :gruebel:
The true old like world , war fuels the economy. What do I need money for if I have nothing to spend on?
Even this post is without any sense as it will not change anything. :( :doh:

Shuulo
x4

Post by Shuulo » Wed, 13. Oct 21, 00:50

At the stage like this players usually have options, first one will be to wait for next DLC and patch as currently OOS and Xenons specifically are broken, no wonder they are weak, but you can come up with other options too:
1. Challenge yourself by limiting what you can do (i personally hate to do that) with new save
2. Choose to fight AI empires early on with new save
3. Install mods to either spice up the game or substantially change it to your liking.

paiku
x4

Post by paiku » Thu, 14. Oct 21, 18:09

Mistle wrote:
Tue, 12. Oct 21, 20:23
We all know that in the current state of game Xenon sooner or later will be erased from map. It only depends how long you play, game become very static .
I don't see the point of building the next station or another fleet, who cares if you have 10 billions or 100 billions, just numbers on the screen. :(
Building next Syns or Asgards? I don't know with who fight , of course can eradicate all factions and become like in movie from YouTube "King of Shit" :gruebel:
The true old like world , war fuels the economy. What do I need money for if I have nothing to spend on?
Even this post is without any sense as it will not change anything. :( :doh:
i would be very surprised, if the xenon will get wiped out in 4.10. I think they would not even lose a single station without player interference.

Malchar
x4

Post by Malchar » Thu, 14. Oct 21, 21:51

paiku wrote:
Thu, 14. Oct 21, 18:09
i would be very surprised, if the xenon will get wiped out in 4.10. I think they would not even lose a single station without player interference.
It is a reasonable expectation. V4.xx tend to make the universe very static. A very few sectors are susceptibles to swirch from a faction to an other (point I dont speak about ownerless sectors at start)

Xenons case is the most visible exemple but other factions are also affected.

buds

Post by buds » Sat, 16. Oct 21, 09:34

When i upgraded to 4.1 the xenon were already extinct except the bottom right and that other matrix next to 451. They are absolutely bezerk in hewas twin, the poor teladis! Ive been in there with my asgard with L-pulse and the massive p swarms can get dangerous. The terran intervention asgard gets eaten alive by the p's. They have quite a few wharfs and shipyards down there. I think it would be nice to have a way to re-seed the xenon back into their old sectors / other sectors. This could be done with the hub! Or maybe some mission from that bald guy.

Return to “X4: Foundations”