Police issue

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

csatrad
x4

Police issue

Post by csatrad » Wed, 22. Sep 21, 19:04

When a capital ship is just happens to started boosting and a police just happens to want to scan from max range it instantly leaves the scanning range and the police consider that as an escape from authority and slams my reputation.

Maybe it needs police to only start the procedure from the closest possible range, or remove range requirements (deep scan police :P) or somthing.

Ezarkal
x4

Re: Police issue

Post by Ezarkal » Wed, 22. Sep 21, 20:18

Is this your capital ship and an NPC police, or your police and an NPC capital ship?

I've never had the first issue. My traders are set to comply with police, so they stop when they are scanned.
I haven't started policing my sectors yet, so no clue on how to help you with the second option.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

csatrad
x4

Re: Police issue

Post by csatrad » Thu, 23. Sep 21, 16:48

It is my L miner and an NPC police ship.

However with the new detailed log that shows police interaction I was able to track down the ship in question.

The log itself and the pop up message said that it comply with authorities however illieagal stuff was found. I checked the cargo 3 times it was dead empty, i flow around the ship it had nothing around it not even rubble of blown up stuff, it was standing still for a while now without any order (on hold), and when i talked with the captain it said nothing to give.

I checked its personal log and it said it had this issue twice so far.

So either one of the crew had something on him but the captain was swaped at some point and the crew with the stuff is now a random of hundreds on the ship.
Or some form of bug that retained a tag at some point in the 1000H+ game tha was patched to oblivion at this point.

All and all I sold the ship to be safe. However that was a trader not a miner, altho an L ship non the less.

Return to “X4: Foundations”