Invincible Xenon Stations in 4.10

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Vili
x4

Invincible Xenon Stations in 4.10

Post by Vili » Sun, 19. Sep 21, 19:40

Since patch 4.10 the repairs in the stations are too powerful, without resources in the construction zone and without any freighter that can reach its destination, they continue to rebuild at an incredible speed.

In version 4.00 it was tedious but you could end up destroying it, in version 4.10 it is impossible, an Asgard, a Syn and a Rattlesnake cannot with the reconstruction of a shipyard.

In some moments after destroying a module, it becomes invisible for a few seconds, a sign that it has begun to rebuild.

GCU Grey Area
x4

Re: Invincible Xenon Stations in 4.10

Post by GCU Grey Area » Sun, 19. Sep 21, 21:39

I always make a point of destroying all the cargo pods in build storage as the vey first stage of station demolition. Station can't repair (or attempt to build new modules) without access to the stuff in build storage.

Would also recommend expanding your demolition fleet. Frankly it looks a bit too small to do the job in an efficient manner. I generally aim to have at least 10 destroyers in my demolition fleet before I take on any serious targets such as shipyards. This is what I'm using in my current game:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vnbelfrzftxl ... 1.jpg?dl=0
By the way none of the fighters in that fleet take an active role in station demolition, they're just there to protect the fleet fom enemy ships that might try to stop my demolition fleet destroyers from doing their stuff.

Vili
x4

Post by Vili » Sun, 19. Sep 21, 23:10

Reloading old save, problem solved. Always destroy first build pods, and second landing modules.

It's a new game, only have a Syn, and not much money. It's for "Mission Accomplished" achivement. Helping a Terran commander.

With Asgard and some mods, it's so easy clean a Xenon sectors, you don't need a fleet :P

humility925
x4

Post by humility925 » Mon, 20. Sep 21, 03:38

May I ask? What is build pods look like in the game? I know what is dock modules, but not sure what is build pod in order to take out drone repair.
Had a compassionate when you able... :)

Buzz2005
x4

Post by Buzz2005 » Mon, 20. Sep 21, 08:58

another problem here is that AI cant destroy build storage so basically with OOS borked to hell this makes it even more bad
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

Vili
x4

Post by Vili » Mon, 20. Sep 21, 11:38

humility925 wrote:
Mon, 20. Sep 21, 03:38
May I ask? What is build pods look like in the game? I know what is dock modules, but not sure what is build pod in order to take out drone repair.

Where the traders transfer goods to shipbuilder. You can destroy all storage, and the crates will remain floating.

Return to “X4: Foundations”