Possible additions to custom game creative?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Karmaticdamage
x4

Possible additions to custom game creative?

Post by Karmaticdamage » Sat, 18. Sep 21, 18:17

Custom game creative has opened up a lot of possibilities for different play throughs. I hoping their are plans to expand on it, such as being able to set relations of the factions to each other to create custom wars. Maybe be able to setup the entire game world by hand if you wanted too, deciding what systems factions own and where their stations are. Maybe even play as one of the factions.

Falcrack
x4

Re: Possible additions to custom game creative?

Post by Falcrack » Sat, 18. Sep 21, 20:19

There are some other things missing from the creative mode I hope they add, like wares to mod your ships, and seminars to train pilots and engineers.

But I would also like to set faction relations to other factions. It's creative mode after all, already modified, why not allow players to go nuts and totally unbalance the galaxy if they want?

I would also like to set some custom npc ships and stations, along with some starting orders. That way, we could give ourselves a starting battle scenario to test out combat strategies, and balancing.

capitalduty

Re: Possible additions to custom game creative?

Post by capitalduty » Sat, 18. Sep 21, 20:38

Creative game start should eliminate almost any restriction to the player and allow any possible configuration not accounting for any unbalance on universe layout as long as is "playable"...maybe Egosoft could put just a warning pop up above how changing "X" parameter can wildly unbalance universe...but that's it.

Changing inter faction relations should allow for many interesting scenario composition and possibly add a lot of replay value for the game.

This options for custom creative game start could become a most relevant additions after 4.10 release. Expand upon this, make it possible please!

Return to “X4: Foundations”