This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

gorman2040
x4

Post by gorman2040 » Fri, 17. Sep 21, 04:28

Hi,

Playing on v4.10

When looking at those missions, I wasn't able to determine the location of the station before accepting it (looking at the mission briefing).
I believe this would be useful to gauge if the player is willing to go destroy a specific station.

Also, it seems accepting another war mission from the same faction, cancel the previous mission.
I had this happen when I was building a defence station for Terrans, I had a list of Terran war mission (not just after accepting one but going back and forth between edge sectors I believe).
Upon accepting a mission, my build defence station mission disappeared.
"Show me your wares!"
Specs: i5-12600K, 32GB DDR4-3200, 1TB NVMe, RTX2060 Super. Saitek X52. LG 4K TV.
X3 Reunion, X3 TC, X Rebirth and now X4, still shooting Xenon and charting the universe since 2006.

hort_wort
x4

Re: Feedback: Neutralize Xenon Station mission

Post by hort_wort » Wed, 6. Apr 22, 22:52

gorman2040 wrote:
Fri, 17. Sep 21, 04:28
Also, it seems accepting another war mission from the same faction, cancel the previous mission.
I had this happen when I was building a defence station for Terrans, I had a list of Terran war mission (not just after accepting one but going back and forth between edge sectors I believe).
Ugh! The same thing happened to me just now in 5.00. I was so excited to be helping the Terrans expand too. :(

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Feedback: Neutralize Xenon Station mission

Post by Imperial Good » Wed, 6. Apr 22, 23:17

gorman2040 wrote:
Fri, 17. Sep 21, 04:28
Yes this is how it works and is likely intentional.

It would be useful if it warned the player before accepting such guild missions that it will cancel the existing one. Currently the only way to know this is either through trial and error or word of mouth.

Return to “X4: Foundations”