[4.10] Improved transfer of products from station to own build storage - How does it work?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

nflszhu
x4

[4.10] Improved transfer of products from station to own build storage - How does it work?

Post by nflszhu » Thu, 16. Sep 21, 18:37

As title said - could somebody shed some lights about how this work now?

Thank you!

Eyeklops
x4

Re: [4.10] Improved transfer of products from station to own build storage - How does it work?

Post by Eyeklops » Thu, 16. Sep 21, 19:10

nflszhu wrote:
Thu, 16. Sep 21, 18:37
As title said - could somebody shed some lights about how this work now?

Thank you!
Cargo drones. There are certain conditions that have to be met for this to work.
1. The station has to have cargo drones (duh).
2. The station has to have a sell offer for the wares needed.
3. The build storage has to have a buy offer for the wares needed.

I think the build account needs to have some credits before it will generate buy offers. In order for the station to create a sell offer it must have more inventory than the "sell all but xxx" option (this option is on the dropdown menu for the ware in the station layout screen). It's worth noting that the "sell all but xxx" defaults to automatic and in certain circumstances (depending upon station production layout) gets set to the max storage value effectively never creating a sell order.

I have seen my station drones move mind boggling amounts of material pretty quickly. Yesterday it moved 3500+ Computronic Substrate in about 3~5 minutes.

If everything is set correctly in the station editor under the ware you will see:
--:-- [station name]

Return to “X4: Foundations”