Defense stations seem too OP

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Y-llian
x4

Re: Defense stations seem too OP

Post by Y-llian » Tue, 14. Sep 21, 01:42

Ashitaka-san wrote:
Mon, 13. Sep 21, 16:55

Regardless, from what I see I have seen thus far with defense stations, they are still too cheap for the bang that you get.
I’m not sure I agree for the reasons I’ve outlined but respect that we may have a divergent opinion on this issue. Like I said, perhaps a sanity check on balance (durability vs weapon output) might be warranted as there’s been quite a lot of changes since defence modules were last changed. :)

humility925
x4

Re: Defense stations seem too OP

Post by humility925 » Tue, 14. Sep 21, 10:01

Defense Station can't moved, and spent lot of time building defense station than buying and upgrade ship, defense station should be very effective for cost and time you build, we don't want useless like useless to put gun on trader in x2 threat or any trade ship for that matter.
If Defense station don't do job, then it's pointless to put credit and time of building, might well removed it from game when no one want to use defense station when it's useless, so I rather had very useful than useless. Sometime there is choice, Useful (overpower, people would love to build because it's useful) or Useless (nerfed and no one want to build it)
Had a compassionate when you able... :)

Return to “X4: Foundations”