Transaction logs

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Transaction logs

Post by kuertee » Fri, 10. Sep 21, 19:45

*cough* a mod can show better analytics like bought from trader, sold to trader, number of trades, amount of trade, price of trade, amount / trade, price / trade, etc.
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Sat, 11. Sep 21, 18:41

Except we don't talk about those types of mods in this forum. We only discuss Boso Ta's mods here. :boron:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

foxxbl
x4

Post by foxxbl » Sat, 11. Sep 21, 20:13

Nanook wrote:
Thu, 9. Sep 21, 19:56
To see the total profits, just enter 'trade sale' in the search bar at the top. 'Trade sale' is only in the green sales line so it removes the red lines completely. Then it will show the true profits at the bottom. It's a but of a kludge, but it works. :)
I was just checking transaction logs to see how my automated traders are profitable, and I was confused with the interface and information given, especially sums were unusable until filter was applied.
Thanks a lot for this tip!

Return to “X4: Foundations”