Footage. Materials for the video.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Web.Diz.

Footage. Materials for the video.

Post by Web.Diz. » Sat, 24. Jul 21, 17:55

Hello want to create a video for the story in the form of a comic book,
But you need a photo maybe a video of the NPC races (Not the living game characters).
Can you tell where you can find a video photo of the NPC, the different races of characters.
Suggest sources with similar photo video content.
I did not find similar posts with such information on the forum, but maybe there is someone who remembers, tell me.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Footage. Materials for the video.

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 24. Jul 21, 18:00

You will be aware that the NPC appearances are frequently being updated with release and beta versions and so anything already out there may already be obsolescent in some cases.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Web.Diz.

Re: Footage. Materials for the video.

Post by Web.Diz. » Sun, 25. Jul 21, 16:23

Alan Phipps wrote:
Sat, 24. Jul 21, 18:00
You will be aware that the NPC appearances are frequently being updated with release and beta versions and so anything already out there may already be obsolescent in some cases.
It will be a simple video that will tell the story of an alternative story, so full compliance with NPC is not so important, perhaps where there is an archive of frames 10-15 pcs, even a video will do.
While searching I realized that it would probably take too much time, so I decided to use screenshots from the thematic communities, as I need a group of 1-5 pc photos, to create second-rate scenes consisting of NPCs of other races, and for the main, I will take people, characters with ready motor skills, this is all kinds of stock, and engines to create characters, all other methods are time-consuming.
Perhaps by eating pull frames from the video on YouTube, but it takes longer, and where to find the right photos of representatives of other races other than thematic communities do not know.

Return to “X4: Foundations”