[Feature request] Filter with the ability to track damaged ships

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

-=SiR KiLLaLoT=-
x4

[Feature request] Filter with the ability to track damaged ships

Post by -=SiR KiLLaLoT=- » Mon, 19. Jul 21, 20:37

Hi Devs

It would be very nice to be able to see all your ships with damaged hulls, as it happens for example for ships with inventory.

This would be very useful for simple but very important reasons:

1) Allows you to keep track of all the battles of all your ships around the galaxy.
2) Allows you to select all the ships in the list to send them for repairs.
3) It allows to make a timely intervention in case of miners stalked by khaak.
4) Allows you to keep track of ships damage UNDER wing (which is currently impossible to manage if you have 1000 ships).
5) It allows you to see in real time if one of your ships is about to die, partially obviating the problem of ships being killed without any sound or similar warning.

I think this can be very appreciated for people like me who have endless fleets that require crazy micromanagement.

Could you please add this feature request to the long list of requests for X4? :D

Greetings to all, take care
HW Spec:
CPU: Core i9 9900k @ 5.0Ghz - MOBO: MSI Z390-A PRO - RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix MAX DDR4 4400Mhz CL19 - GPU: nVidia RTX 3070 FE - M.2: Samsung 980 512GB - SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Sandisk Plus 240GB – HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB – WD Caviar Blue 1TB – WD Caviar Black 2TB - PSU: Enermax Liberty 82+ PRO 620w - CASE: iTek Iron Soldier - MONITOR: 27” Acer ED270UP - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit - KEYBOARD: Logitech G11 – MOUSE: Red Dragon Perdition
My X4 Steam screenshots.

Return to “X4: Foundations”