[For fans only]What the X4 Foundations can do better.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jlehtone
x4

Re: Which ruined the gameplay of X4 Foundations.

Post by jlehtone » Sat, 17. Jul 21, 12:33

Web.Diz. wrote:
Sat, 17. Jul 21, 08:46
Excuse me, but where did I write that? Perhaps you were too caught up in some of the details, and focusing only on them gave you a false impression.
Hard to say because you have extensively edited your first post.

The option "blutwurst" was leading the poll by wide margin before the poll was removed. :roll:
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Web.Diz.

Re: Which ruined the gameplay of X4 Foundations.

Post by Web.Diz. » Sat, 17. Jul 21, 13:37

jlehtone wrote:
Sat, 17. Jul 21, 12:33
Web.Diz. wrote:
Sat, 17. Jul 21, 08:46
Excuse me, but where did I write that? Perhaps you were too caught up in some of the details, and focusing only on them gave you a false impression.
Hard to say because you have extensively edited your first post.

The option "blutwurst" was leading the poll by wide margin before the poll was removed. :roll:
The question about the plot confused and diverted attention from the main topic. A little later, I'll just show the story of the story, and rerun the poll, but in a different post.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [For fans only]What the X4 Foundations can do better.

Post by CBJ » Sat, 17. Jul 21, 14:34

And you have really confused matters by changed the first post in this thread to something completely different, apparently unrelated to the original topic and certainly not what people have been replying to. I'm going to lock this, and if you really want to have a discussion, you can start again.

Return to “X4: Foundations”