Is there now a command limit on fleets or defenders?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ttheobald
x4

Is there now a command limit on fleets or defenders?

Post by ttheobald » Wed, 23. Jun 21, 00:25

Hi all -

Did I miss a memo somewhere? I'm discovering that fleets and station "defense" squadrons are no longer accepting more than one destroyer/battleship...am I missing some critical detail, or is this a new development? I recall last year having fleets that had multiple large and extra-large ships in them, but now my fleets seem to get headed up by the big destroyer and I can't assign additional destroyer-class as subordinates.

Is there a guide to fleet composition somewhere that I missed out on?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance :)

Az

ttheobald
x4

Re: Is there now a command limit on fleets or defenders?

Post by ttheobald » Wed, 23. Jun 21, 00:42

P.S. Though I don't follow them, I did notice you modeled a Kardashian among the Argon, nice inside joke there. She shows off the hams very humorously :).

Drumma

Post by Drumma » Wed, 23. Jun 21, 01:10

I have a lead destroyer with five destroyers assigned to it for Attack. I never encountered not being able to assign cap ships to cap ships. GL HF

I think I have some kardashians(spelling ?) in my crew, somewhere.

KextV8
x4

Post by KextV8 » Wed, 23. Jun 21, 01:35

ttheobald wrote:
Wed, 23. Jun 21, 00:25
Hi all -

Did I miss a memo somewhere? I'm discovering that fleets and station "defense" squadrons are no longer accepting more than one destroyer/battleship...am I missing some critical detail, or is this a new development?
What version of the game? I'm on 4.0 and seeing no such behavior. Have you exceeded the limit? There can only be 255 ships in a fleet, or something like that I think.

Return to “X4: Foundations”