Request - Admin Module - Managers Office relocation

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

grapedog
x4

Request - Admin Module - Managers Office relocation

Post by grapedog » Sat, 19. Jun 21, 03:47

I've no idea on the feasibility, but it would nice... on a defense station/station with an Admin module, if I just want to chill in the managers office, which has a window... you're pretty much stuck looking at the backside of a dock. The admin modules are big, tall... but the managers office is pretty much at the ground floor. Would be nice to have the managers office moved to one of the upper floors, where you can get a decent view from the upper levels, overlooking at least 1 side of the surrounding areas.

BelatedHero
x4

Re: Request - Admin Module - Managers Office relocation

Post by BelatedHero » Sat, 19. Jun 21, 05:23

What I would like even more is a player office where you can sit down at the desk and access your empire, preferably with access to SETA. I'd be fine if they even reused the manager's office assets and it looks the same.

Another bonus would be the ability to set your ships to not wait for you to take off while you are in your office. It is unfortunate that you can't spend any time at your player headquarters because all your supply ships will dock and not take off.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sat, 19. Jun 21, 14:12

grapedog wrote:
Sat, 19. Jun 21, 03:47
The admin modules are big, tall... but the managers office is pretty much at the ground floor.
When I approach a station it is always the top floors of the admin module that I demolish first.

I would appreciate placement that gets the admin killed as quick as possible. That would save lifes ... If I wouldn't demolish entire station anyway. :roll:
Last edited by jlehtone on Sat, 19. Jun 21, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

dougeye
x3tc

Post by dougeye » Sat, 19. Jun 21, 14:43

what about in the build menu you can position the managers office (and others) in a number of of different locations with a field of view dispalyed when placing...
I used to list PC parts here, but "the best" will suffice!

Return to “X4: Foundations”