How to start the Terran campaign without restarting the game

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

vladimirvf
x4

How to start the Terran campaign without restarting the game

Post by vladimirvf » Fri, 18. Jun 21, 09:10

Hi,

I apologize if I miss this topic on the forum, but I didn't find any info. Is there a way to start the Terran campaign as a non-terrain player?
Unless I am mistaken, I need a positive reputation with the Terrans to start the campaign. I am playing for almost 600 hours, all Xenons have been eliminated. Nobody attacks terrain ships. I do not see a way to increase my reputation with the Terrans. Current reputation is low (by default) and I cannot trade with them too.

Thank you for your help.

Ragnos28
x4

Re: How to start the Terran campaign without restarting the game

Post by Ragnos28 » Fri, 18. Jun 21, 09:25

vladimirvf wrote:
Fri, 18. Jun 21, 09:10
Hi,

I apologize if I miss this topic on the forum, but I didn't find any info. Is there a way to start the Terran campaign as a non-terrain player?
Unless I am mistaken, I need a positive reputation with the Terrans to start the campaign. I am playing for almost 600 hours, all Xenons have been eliminated. Nobody attacks terrain ships. I do not see a way to increase my reputation with the Terrans. Current reputation is low (by default) and I cannot trade with them too.

Thank you for your help.
Go to terran space, start by just going near their stations in a fighters and kill criminal trafic. And generaly, go from sector to sector and watch for missions in their space, especially clear criminal trafic missions (even after you clear your objectiv, some 4-5 "criminals" will be spawn).

jlehtone
x4

Re: How to start the Terran campaign without restarting the game

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 18. Jun 21, 09:29

Are there no criminal civilian vessels around their stations for you to shoot?
Do they offer any missions, like "Repair satellite/data leak" that you can do without docking?
Are there no "encounter hostiles" that spawn at far edges of sector and chase you (albeit slowly) to within 40km of stations, to credit you for the kill?
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Return to “X4: Foundations”