Removed

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Endealon

Removed

Post by Endealon » Thu, 17. Jun 21, 07:10

Cdaragorn wrote:
Thu, 17. Jun 21, 05:04
The biggest problem I have with this feedback is that people are angry because the UI is complex.

You dare to affirm and speak on everyone's lips and affirm why "people" say what they say about the current UI. :gruebel:

Let me clarify something for you: you don't know anything, basically. Your opinion of what people think and why they think what they think is your subjective opinion and probably except you, no one else will value it. It is not only subjective and of doubtful objective value; it is imprecise and not based on facts. You haven't even bothered to read the multitude of good comments and valuable feedback that has been given to EgoSoft to improve the UI, nor have you read (on this forum and many others) the long list of reasons why the developer who designed this grotesque called "UI" should be fired from the company.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Removed

Post by CBJ » Thu, 17. Jun 21, 08:59

Let me clarify something to you, in the form of a formal warning. You are entitled to your opinions, but if you continue to ignore the forum rules about personal insults, whether directed at people who disagree with you or the developers, or to insist that your opinion is "fact", then your right to post on the forum will be removed.

Return to “X4: Foundations”