Changes to fleet deliver/build station missions

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Fishille
x4

Changes to fleet deliver/build station missions

Post by Fishille » Tue, 15. Jun 21, 22:45

I am on the fence with participating in the Beta due to concerns of bugs.however I’m really excited about two big changes, one of them is how impactful the changes are to these specific missions(fleet deliver and station build). Would the changes be considered a nerf in the sense that the possible ROI for performing these missions is much less then the possible 7-10x multiplier for stations or 2x+ multiplier for fleet missions or do these multipliers become more static if you foolishly overbuild the requests or get brought online with more of the other activities in the game which don’t typically print money with minimal effort. I guess what I am curious about is what the target ROI for doing these missions will be and if they have been nerfed to a point where they require player production to be even worthwhile or if they can still be profitable using npc stations.

Return to “X4: Foundations”