Help with build missions please

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

daymo12345
x4

Re: Help with build missions please

Post by daymo12345 » Tue, 15. Jun 21, 19:57

thats good to know, i decided to continue my game and begin adding the rest of the modules to make production work myself in future missions, but do you have any idea what is going to change with this in the next patch ?

BelatedHero
x4

Post by BelatedHero » Wed, 16. Jun 21, 05:29

Raptor34 wrote:
Tue, 15. Jun 21, 15:49
They do expand. But generally in response to needs.
TER generally doesn't need more factories but my HAT shipyard tagged on a hull part or refined metal module. Spoiling the symmetry.
Interesting. Good to know. I have only seen factions build new stations. Never expand existing ones.
Thanks for sharing!

Eyeklops
x4

Post by Eyeklops » Wed, 16. Jun 21, 06:26

Try this:
Plan out the min spec to finish the mission, accept the configuration, stock the build storage with the required wares. Add additional modules to make what you feel is a complete station, accept that configuration but don't supply the additional build storage materials. The AI should complete your full design given enough time.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Wed, 16. Jun 21, 10:51

Sounds like a bad build mission....

I can't remember ever building a Commonwealth station that didn't have the proper storage set for min requirements. Most likely it is an oversight by the mission designer that somehow slipped through, and since CoH is new-ish, it hasn't gotten reported enough to be seen and fixed.

I'd report this in the bug forum so it can be properly looked at.

Return to “X4: Foundations”