Stations building drones and missles

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

palenaka
x3tc

Stations building drones and missles

Post by palenaka » Thu, 10. Jun 21, 21:34

not sure what this is for, but in logical overview my stations have a setting to make drones and missiles

when I tell the station to build them, I see it is wanting resources, but any assigned trader ignores those demands, NPCs won't bring them. If I don't manually select a ship to go buy and supply those things (drone components, etc) they never get filled

How can I ensure subordinate traders will go out and collect those items?

Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)

Re: Stations building drones and missles

Post by Tamina » Thu, 10. Jun 21, 22:02

Yeah, the AI is ignoring them for a long period of time but they will fullfill that need eventually. Just dial the numbers in and forget about it. ^^

Code: Select all

Und wenn ein Forenbösewicht, was Ungezogenes spricht, dann hol' ich meinen Kaktus und der sticht sticht sticht.
  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 

Fishille
x4

Post by Fishille » Thu, 10. Jun 21, 22:26

Depending on where your station is and the local supply of resources if you are requesting a supply of components that cannot be easily sourced it will take time to get those filled. Manually executed trades will solve it much faster. I also find that small orders get filled much slower then large orders.

palenaka
x3tc

Post by palenaka » Fri, 11. Jun 21, 04:24

ok so it works but it's a matter of priority and availability. glad i didnt' miss something in the settings

that makes sense, ty

Return to “X4: Foundations”