[Feature request] Transfer wares between player stations

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Oloka
x4

Re: [Feature request] Transfer wares between player stations

Post by Oloka » Sun, 13. Jun 21, 12:11

thijso wrote:
Sun, 13. Jun 21, 11:57
If you don't mind MODs, I built one exactly for this for myself mainly. You can find it here: https://github.com/thijs/SimpleMule

You might also need the MOD it's based off of (actually never tested without): https://github.com/Misunderstood-Wookie ... s-Extended
Thank you, based on what I read from the links you've provided, your suggested solution could satisfy my requirements the best so far but unfortunately I do not want to use mods (yet) - it is also specified in the original post :)

Geoman
x4

Re: [Feature request] Transfer wares between player stations

Post by Geoman » Thu, 17. Jun 21, 14:26

Oloka wrote:
Sun, 13. Jun 21, 08:32
My understanding of repeat orders feature is that it does not allow you to define total amount of transferred ware. Even if it there is 'buy up to' slider it would be repeated order so you have no option to provide let's say buy 10k of something and stop. I was hoping that my EDIT1 to original post does clarify amount requirement.
BTW - I am using repeat orders when I do not care about the amount and I simply want to transfer something indefinitely.
You can set the cargo space at the receiving station to the specified amount. Not sure if it works but the pilot should not be able to drop more if the cargo space for that ware is full. Also not sure what the pilot will do: probably sit around and wait till there is cargo space available? There will be some excess goods then (1 trade run), but you should be able to identify an idle trader.

Return to “X4: Foundations”