Is fighting harder ?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

grapedog
x4

Re: Is fighting harder ?

Post by grapedog » Tue, 15. Jun 21, 23:30

FAF Dragon Raiders are almost comically easy to make bail, and that is in the starting ship... like a jaguar or kestral. The hardest part is finding them... it can be done pretty much immediately after you start a new game.

Trevelvis
xr

Post by Trevelvis » Wed, 16. Jun 21, 16:28

I am thinking about trying to get the Katana but haven't found the area yet and not sure the rep needed, i might explore a little more and let my miners and trader to earn a little more as only have 7.5 million credits . i have a energy factory but haven't worked out how to set prices to sell energy so that doesn't help either ??

Found the sectors to buy a Katana but -15 rep so it’s no good for me , so not sure what to go for now ?

Trevelvis
xr

Post by Trevelvis » Thu, 24. Jun 21, 22:39

I can’t get the Katana or the Dragon because of my reputations aren’t good enough so what is the best I can get without big increases needed and then maybe can get either of them later when I have something I can survive the fighting in ?

dtpsprt
x4

Post by dtpsprt » Fri, 25. Jun 21, 00:06

Trevelvis wrote:
Thu, 24. Jun 21, 22:39
I can’t get the Katana or the Dragon because of my reputations aren’t good enough so what is the best I can get without big increases needed and then maybe can get either of them later when I have something I can survive the fighting in ?
Actually you can get a Katana for free following the TER plot (no need to start as Terran, just get into good terms, +10, with them). As for the Dragon they bail out easily even with the starter ship if you are a bit careful and making them bail does not hurt your reputation with the ZYA (or FAF for the Dragon Raider).

Return to “X4: Foundations”