some Trade Rules no longer show up in selection menu

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Jaskan

some Trade Rules no longer show up in selection menu

Post by Jaskan » Tue, 18. May 21, 04:23

I have trade rules setup for traders i cant see in trader info to assign the rule to trader.

Some rules showup in station menus like the default for ship sales. But no rules are showing up when you go via ship info. And for station too, you see no rules when you go via station info.

And there seems to be a problem with default , rules, blacklists etc. Seems soon as a rule or blacklist i set as default it can never be changed again, cause all the ships and stations seem stuck on that rule

Basically looks the whole rules, blacklist area is got a new bug, been using x4 since 2 years never seen this. This used to work

Like i always say to developers, users prefer testing to new features, cause then you get new features, and stuff that used to work gets broken.

I am using a few mods but non remotely close to messing with this area of rules/blacklist etc.

So at this point no more trade rules for ships.

Buzz2005
x4

Re: some Trade Rules no longer show up in selection menu

Post by Buzz2005 » Wed, 19. May 21, 12:28

ships use blacklists not trade rules, so make a trade activities rule under blacklista with factions you want it will show up in drop down menu for individual ships
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

Jaskan

Post by Jaskan » Thu, 20. May 21, 02:52

Buzz2005 wrote:
Wed, 19. May 21, 12:28
ships use blacklists not trade rules, so make a trade activities rule under blacklista with factions you want it will show up in drop down menu for individual ships
Hi

Thanks for the reply, but i used wrong word , i meant trade restriction section under blacklist on everyship.

Every ship has trade restriction section under blacklist. That is where the trade rules user setup are supposed to show up.
The trade rules can be used by ships and station.

I am currently seeing that trade rules are not showing either for ships or stations. The only rule that shows is the one setup as default for ship sales, i can see this at the WAF station. But no other rules and i had others.

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Thu, 20. May 21, 09:15

Jaskan wrote:
Thu, 20. May 21, 02:52
Every ship has trade restriction section under blacklist. That is where the trade rules user setup are supposed to show up.
The trade rules can be used by ships and station.
Trade rules are only used by stations. Blacklists are only used by ships, although you can also setup a station's entire fleet to use the same blacklist by selecting a default 'commander's setting' in the 'blacklists for subordinates' section of station info. The distinction is important because it means, for example, you can set a trade rule specifying which factions are permitted to trade a particular ware & also use blacklists to limit individual ships to trade with a subset of those factions. I'll often blacklist one or more ships at each station so they can only trade with MIN or ALI (rep for both factions can be hard to get), while the trade rules at the station say any friendly faction can trade.

Return to “X4: Foundations”