If these Terrans don't stop blowing up my Satellites......

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

grapedog
x4

If these Terrans don't stop blowing up my Satellites......

Post by grapedog » Sun, 16. May 21, 11:51

I swear to the flying spaghetti monster... if these TER douches don't stop blowing up my Satellites... i'm going to get really angry.

I already dislike the faction as a whole, they're the worst kind of humanity, and they're not helping their own case to not be f-ing exterminated.... by blowing up all my satellites.

I don't even go satellite crazy, I just put satellites near each gate... and I put them a good 20km above or below the ecliptic... so they're not exactly something you just exactly run into 20km above and away from the gate.... i think the gobshites are hunting them down on purpose... just to bring about their own end.

My current plan is, and i haven't decided where yet, I'm just going to build a small wharf somewhere deep in their territory, and the only people who can buy ships are the Yaki. And I'll just let the yaki run amok in the back end of their "protected" solar system.... **** these terran douches.

jlehtone
x4

Re: If these Terrans don't stop blowing up my Satellites......

Post by jlehtone » Sun, 16. May 21, 12:11

They don't touch mine. Nobody does. :gruebel:
I have both XEN and TER at -30 but neither has done anything to satellites/probes/navsats. My sats are right next to Gates, but makes no difference.

I did expect 4.0 to hunt sats, but no. :? :cry:
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Buzz2005
x4

Post by Buzz2005 » Sun, 16. May 21, 12:50

in vanilla sats are not attacked by anyone, so I think he is using FE mod that adds that
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Sun, 16. May 21, 15:10

Nope, no mods in use. Vanilla game... but TER are going out of their way to destroy my satellites. TER or someone else in ONLY Terran space.... all my other satellites are fine, even PIO mostly are fine. Only the satellites in TER/PIO space are getting destroyed.... and I've replaced them once before due to Oopsies....
Last edited by grapedog on Sun, 16. May 21, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

Raptor34
x4

Post by Raptor34 » Sun, 16. May 21, 15:36

I was also expecting Xenons at least to hunt my sats.
But I do appreciate being able to keep an eye on my Xenon preserves.

R-TEAM
x4

Post by R-TEAM » Sun, 16. May 21, 16:56

I would like it, would he still destroy enemy sats ... as simply ignoring them - and let an enemy free intel on you ... is ... mhhh .... very smart ................................
Hope an mod come for this (and no - the FE mod is much to full of other changes as i would use it only for this ...)

Regards

al_dude
x4

Post by al_dude » Sun, 16. May 21, 18:51

They've never blown up mine. Even Xenons don't bother with mine.

sh1pman
x4

Post by sh1pman » Mon, 17. May 21, 12:53

In the message log, does it say who destroyed your satellites?

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Mon, 17. May 21, 17:23

Nope, and i found grand exchange had all but one satellite destroyed too... had to replace 7 or 8 satellites. Someone is going throigh certain areas and doing it... those dirty Terrans for sure, and maybe SCA for the ones in grand exchange.

chip56

Post by chip56 » Mon, 17. May 21, 21:40

grapedog wrote:
Mon, 17. May 21, 17:23
Nope, and i found grand exchange had all but one satellite destroyed too... had to replace 7 or 8 satellites. Someone is going throigh certain areas and doing it... those dirty Terrans for sure, and maybe SCA for the ones in grand exchange.
I wonder what you would do if you find out its the argon that did it? ;)

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Mon, 17. May 21, 23:21

chip56 wrote:
Mon, 17. May 21, 21:40
grapedog wrote:
Mon, 17. May 21, 17:23
I wonder what you would do if you find out its the argon that did it? ;)
I highly doubt my virtuous ARG allies are going deep into TER protected space to blow up my satellites... or Grand Exchange. And it was an ARG, they were probably young and corrupted by TER propoganda.

Return to “X4: Foundations”