Can't find story missions.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

EchoShip

Can't find story missions.

Post by EchoShip » Wed, 5. May 21, 22:15

Version: 4.00 (434806) English
Non-modified.
The Young gun start.

I have completed the PHQ plot and unlocked all the research except the final TP one, done the segaris terraforming plot, I have completed the HAT plot which unlocked the Split story line but have not had any prompts regarding the paranid civil war plot or the Ter/ANT/ARG plot, plus Arg/Xen and Arg/HOP never seem to progress past recon missions. Is it required to complete the split story before they unlock or am I missing some kind of requirement?

Any help would be much appreicated.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17trK0p ... sp=sharing

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Can't find story missions.

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 5. May 21, 22:49

From the situation you describe ..

To start the PAR plot with Dal Busta at the PHQ, you have to be at least +10 rep with either PAR or HOP and at least 0 neutral with the other one.

To start the TER undercover plot and the following Yaki stuff you need to be about 5-10 rep with TER and look in your missions list when in the TER area of Getsu Fune etc. There is a one-time on-screen prompt to look there when qualified and in location, but it is easy to miss if occupied.

The war missions are just that - missions with rewards and possble consequences with the other sides. Only supplying resources or building assets for them (fleets or stations) seems to have any real if minor impact on the wars. You can, of course, profit from both sides and keep the balance as is.

This isn't really Tech Sp and so I'll move it over to the main gameplay forum
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations”