Terrans Going Strong

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

spankahontis
x4

Re: Terrans Going Strong

Post by spankahontis » Tue, 4. May 21, 23:54

al_dude wrote:
Mon, 3. May 21, 16:36
One of reasons they are strong is their lack of logistics issue. They've got only four components to keep stocked whereas commonwealth factions have got over tens of stuff to keep things rolling.

I mentioned in the past that this would be the Xenon's strong point before the Cradle of Humanity dlc.
They pretty much only have energy cells and raw minerals and they can assemble anything from that.
Where as the Commonwealth have dozens of wares that require resources that require raw resources under that before they have a ship.
Terrans have powerful weapons and better Logistical Support on top of that, easy to bet on who will will this war, plus allot of their weapons are designed for killing Xenon.
The Xenon are on their last legs.
Ragna-Tech.. Forging a Better Tomorrow!

My most annoying Bugs list 6.0 Beta 4 + [All DLC]
--------------------------------
Nvidium Worshop Animation Enlarge Broken :(
Building Modules causes low frame rate :o
Massive Framerate drops freezing game! :doh:
Save Corrupted Fixed the Crash! :-D

rudi_pioneer
x4

Re: Terrans Going Strong

Post by rudi_pioneer » Wed, 5. May 21, 01:07

Since PIO seems to be somewhat decoupled from TER, I'm trying to see if I can get "underdogs" (ANT, PIO, HOP) to take down big ones (ARG, TER, PAR). PIO might work easily since I can suck up to them.

I kinda wanna have some kind of diplomacy menu where I pick ideal outcome, contribute whatever is needed to make it happen, and then it changes faction relations... it's great endless game scenario maker

Return to “X4: Foundations”