What to do about a NPC L Transport with no drone trying to unload at your build storage??

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Midnitewolf

What to do about a NPC L Transport with no drone trying to unload at your build storage??

Post by Midnitewolf » Thu, 22. Apr 21, 02:51

OK I seem to have a situation. I am trying to finish up a station but it taking forever for a ANT L Transport to unload 1462 Advanced Electronics and free up the que to allow other transports to unload. I say forever because he has been at it a good 30 minutes. I have even been in SETA watching and waiting for him to unload.

I went to investigate he is just sitting there docked to my build storage with zero animated cargo drones transferring good. I have never looked closely at NPC transferring good to even know if they animate the cargo drones coming and going but I know they do for the player ships so I am guessing he has no drones and despite my station having plenty of cargo drones, apparently they don't do work for build storage.

So I am trying to figure out what to do here. There doesn't seem to be a way from me to cancel the delivery and I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this station to finish up. What the hell can I do to fix this issue? Destroy the damn transport and take the Rep hit?

Or maybe I am just impatient and it actually takes an hour to unload 1462 advanced electronics because I have never paid it that close attention. Let me know because this seems ridiculous.

Fenris321
x4

Re: What to do about a NPC L Transport with no drone trying to unload at your build storage??

Post by Fenris321 » Thu, 22. Apr 21, 03:00

Not sure tbh. But from what I've read, capturing a ship without destroying any modules only takes a small rep hit and sometimes none if your rep is high enough. I'd think about that before destroying it. Don't know if it's still (or ever was) true or has been patched out. But then I'm guessing you might be stuck with a ship waiting on drones that refuses to move.

Midnitewolf

Re: What to do about a NPC L Transport with no drone trying to unload at your build storage??

Post by Midnitewolf » Thu, 22. Apr 21, 03:06

Fenris321 wrote:
Thu, 22. Apr 21, 03:00
Not sure tbh. But from what I've read, capturing a ship without destroying any modules only takes a small rep hit and sometimes none if your rep is high enough. I'd think about that before destroying it. Don't know if it's still (or ever was) true or has been patched out. But then I'm guessing you might be stuck with a ship waiting on drones that refuses to move.
The ship is completely bugged. I tried marking it hostile and my Defense Platform won't fire. I then trying to order some ships to attack it and they won't do so. Blah...been waiting an hour for this thing to unload and its bugged. Guess I will have to try to kill it manually.

Turns out it was the build storage that was bugged. It wouldn't let any L ship dock at all even after I removed the one Transport. All my L ships just said, Qued for Dock.

Return to “X4: Foundations”