produktion methode

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Halpog
x4

produktion methode

Post by Halpog » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 17:36

can someone plz explain to me what that means ?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: produktion methode

Post by CBJ » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 18:10

Different factions can sometimes use different raw materials to produce the same item. "Universal" is the name for the standard method used by most factions, but the Terran factions have an alternative for certain items, which uses raw materials that are more readily available to them.

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 18:40

CBJ wrote:
Wed, 21. Apr 21, 18:10
Different factions can sometimes use different raw materials to produce the same item. "Universal" is the name for the standard method used by most factions, but the Terran factions have an alternative for certain items, which uses raw materials that are more readily available to them.
so basicaly only terrans need to use the terran methode
does this means i dont need fieldcoils, or shield components for terran wharfs to build ships anymore ? or do i still need them ?

WiiWiesel
x4

Post by WiiWiesel » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 18:56

It won't affect the raw material costs of components, which are specific to a faction (e.g. teladi shields will still need shield components).

It will change the stuff, which are universal for all factions, like: Consumables, thrusters, etc.

Fenris321
x4

Post by Fenris321 » Wed, 21. Apr 21, 19:11

Halpog wrote:
Wed, 21. Apr 21, 18:40
CBJ wrote:
Wed, 21. Apr 21, 18:10
so basicaly only terrans need to use the terran methode
does this means i dont need fieldcoils, or shield components for terran wharfs to build ships anymore ? or do i still need them ?
If you're only building Terran stuff, you'll only have to worry about Energy Cells, Computronic Substrate, Silicon Carbide, and Metallic Microlattice. Plus whatever you need for your population; food, meds.

Return to “X4: Foundations”