Global Settings

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Nort The Fragrent
x4

Global Settings

Post by Nort The Fragrent » Tue, 20. Apr 21, 20:07

After playing this game for over two years, it’s time to fathom the global orders section!
My wish is to stop my two Demeters from trading with the HOP ( new game )
I look at first what the ship options are!
Black list :
Sector Activities:
Trade Restrictions:
Each has a White Dot, and below an Off !

Question ?

Is the white Dot meaning it’s ON ?
The off, only has an off, not an on !

Not clear what is on or off, !

The reason I ask is I have set global orders ( in Global settings ) to stop trading with the HOP, in a global settings.

Refresh the Demeter, who is in The Reach, to start distributing wares. In the hope it will predominately trade in Argon space , and thus advance the Argon rank.

What does the Demeter do? It immediately gos into True Sight and trades with the HOP.

Please clarify what means what and why, the off has no clarity of On. Or What is actually being applied.

I am very confused, am I a thick stupid idiot. Or is that Menu plane awkward and badly set out ?
:?

MHDriver
x4

Re: Global Settings

Post by MHDriver » Tue, 20. Apr 21, 22:16

Yes

Midnitewolf

Post by Midnitewolf » Tue, 20. Apr 21, 22:39

The white dot just locks the selection or denotes the current default either way you need to remove the dot to be able to assign your blacklist travel restriction. If you have your restriction set up correctly it will then appear in the drop down menu below where the white dot was. Just selected it and your good to go.

Fenris321
x4

Post by Fenris321 » Tue, 20. Apr 21, 22:53

Now if only global orders to flee could be divided between military and civilian. Ever heard a cry for help, then looked to see a Syn trying to run from a Kha'ak Queens Guard? I have ......

Nort The Fragrent
x4

Post by Nort The Fragrent » Thu, 22. Apr 21, 04:06

I figured it out through trial and error, error, error, error !
Not intuitive, at all !
Be nice if there were clarification messages, what and how to fill in and use the Brail menus.
Best if you have your eyes shut, then when it fails you wouldn't mined. !!
:)

Return to “X4: Foundations”