Wish we could control station trader chosen wares and range

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Axeface
x4

Wish we could control station trader chosen wares and range

Post by Axeface » Mon, 19. Apr 21, 19:35

My empire has a massive drugplex in nopileos fortune, I have some Magpies all modded out with terran engines that are incredible for shifting drugs without getting caught. The station however has many intermediate wares that need to be sold, so I also gave the station some cormorants to move the larger volumes of these wares - however, the station manager of course gives all his subordinates the same ware list, populated with intermediates and products and the cormorants keep getting caught with large amounts of drugs. It would be so nice to be able to manually edit each traders behavior and deselect specific wares, so my Magpies shift the drugs, and the cormorants shift the intermediates.

Also, it would be really nice to be able to manually adjust each traders buy/sell range so its not always the maximum set by manager skill.
Last edited by Axeface on Mon, 19. Apr 21, 19:39, edited 2 times in total.

aquatica
x4

Re: Wish we could control station trader chosen wares and range

Post by aquatica » Mon, 19. Apr 21, 19:38

Would setting Trade blacklists work for Station traders? I know they do work for Automatic ones but no idea if you could use those on stations. Haven't had the need to figure that one out..

Axeface
x4

Re: Wish we could control station trader chosen wares and range

Post by Axeface » Mon, 19. Apr 21, 20:03

aquatica wrote:
Mon, 19. Apr 21, 19:38
Would setting Trade blacklists work for Station traders? I know they do work for Automatic ones but no idea if you could use those on stations. Haven't had the need to figure that one out..
You mean to be able to effectively control the range of the subordinates? Yeh I think that would work using a trade activities or travel blacklist with specific sectors selected. Would still be great to simply be able to move the range slider manually on station traders though.

Return to “X4: Foundations”