Ego soft needs to fix mining and khaak fast.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Tempest
x4

Re: Ego soft needs to fix mining and khaak fast.

Post by Tempest » Wed, 22. Sep 21, 11:18

Wish we could see actual numbers for KHA being tackled by sector patrols, i have a feeling they ARE doing a somewhat decent job, but we only see trouble areas.

i've been watching 3 strikegroups in my shipyard sector attacking traffic, my sector patrols are all mimic'd and cover a quite decent area, but it will take them a while to eventually arrive at the spot where i need them (too long for anything below L-class hull)

Ai will usually send a pair of destroyers + some random S/M to the installations, but they''ll literally take forever to destroy it. (haven't timed a solo Asgard OOS vs. installation, but 30minutes and upwards seems a fair estimate)

actively engaging enemies that are in sensor range would be ideal, but it feels like this might put extra "strain" on the simulation.

always seems to come down to Ai behaviour... (i'd happily deploy a dedicated machine for Ai calculations, no question, worked miracles for ARMA3. one can dream i suppose.)
AMD 5800X|Gskill 4x8GB 3800C14 (MCLK:1800 for Coupled mode)|Gigabyte X570 Elite F37|TUF3080|Samsung NVME 980 Pro 250|ASUS PG279QE 2560x1440@144

Return to “X4: Foundations”