4.00 HF1 CoH: Torus Aeternal - airlock issue

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MatthewK
x4

4.00 HF1 CoH: Torus Aeternal - airlock issue

Post by MatthewK » Sun, 21. Mar 21, 17:32

Hi all.

I've been giving this mission multiple chances and I seem to be missing something obvious. Let me give you a rundown of what I am doing, and please tell me what I am missing.

upon arriving at the Torus, I approach the gate that's almost closed. AI is requesting breach.

I enter thru the gap in spacesuit, shoot the panel to the right, which opens the door. I return to the ship, fly inside, doors close behind me.

I approach the airlock that's closed. The AI & Scientist prompts me to go to service tunnel to the right.

I go thru the tunnel into the airlock. Shoot the panel between tunnels. Outside tunnel entrance closes, inside one opens. I go thru this one.

Upon exiting (i'm now on the inner corridor) i shoot another panel that's located on the side of large doors. This opens the outer door, near the ship. Inner door is still closed and I can only go around them in a spacesuit.

As of now, the airlock as of now closed on the inside, and opened on the outside, and the AI & Scientist prompts me to get back to the ship, and traverse. From now on, the only thing I can do is teleport to the ship, fly inside the airlock (security system starts to send comms, Scientist tells me to disregard it). There doesn't seem to be a way to open the airlock to proceed. Help would be most appreciated.

ztaesek
x4

Re: 4.00 HF1 CoH: Torus Aeternal - airlock issue

Post by ztaesek » Sun, 21. Mar 21, 18:32

I am having the same problem on the Steam build. The switches both switches are on Repair and won't respond to either repair laser or blaster.

Clinkar

Post by Clinkar » Sun, 21. Mar 21, 20:39

Hey Guys I was also stuck on this for to many hours to want to mention. But the answer is you need to use repair gun while in space suit but you have to get real close to the switch to repair it.

ztaesek
x4

Post by ztaesek » Tue, 23. Mar 21, 01:10

I went and grabbed the Geometric Owl from the dock at my HQ and retried the mission. No teleports done, but you are right. You have to be almost on top of the trigger, but it will work. It's like a tenth the range of the blaster.

Saheike
x4

Post by Saheike » Tue, 15. Jun 21, 18:57

The question is how did you stop those 7 or 8 spacelasers ? Tried it w Spacesuit bomb and EMP but didnt work that way. A little help would be fine
Lieben Gruß von Sabine

//^:^\\ Trakkathrin-Kilrathina

Liberte, Egalite, Variete...

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 15. Jun 21, 23:17

This looks much more like gameplay discussion than Tech Sp and so over we go.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Fishille
x4

Post by Fishille » Wed, 16. Jun 21, 01:14

Just completed this mission for the second time on my lunch break, if you are talking about the lasers that shoot you, the geometric owl should be able to blast them easily. It’s a relatively simple puzzle, but I don’t like spoiling the answers, if you need a walkthrough PM and I can message you the method or you may check and see if anyone else listed one on the spoilers section.

Seon
x4

Post by Seon » Wed, 16. Jun 21, 08:18

Alan Phipps wrote:
Tue, 15. Jun 21, 23:17
This looks much more like gameplay discussion than Tech Sp and so over we go.
Shouldn't this potentially be in the spoilers area instead of the general X4 area?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 16. Jun 21, 10:37

Possibly if it should get more into detail, but then if you didn't want to know anything at all about the Torus in advance then why would you open this thread?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Saheike
x4

Post by Saheike » Wed, 16. Jun 21, 10:48

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but must see where to place it after I found Torus Aeternal as search result. Perhaps someone can place it in the correct area if this is the case ?
BTW the help with those switches was very good because after one hour it was the solution for the last switch be4 the big chamber. Nearly had to sit on this switch to activate it.
Lieben Gruß von Sabine

//^:^\\ Trakkathrin-Kilrathina

Liberte, Egalite, Variete...

Return to “X4: Foundations”