Xenon Station Inside Asteroid

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Galinet
x4

Xenon Station Inside Asteroid

Post by Galinet » Thu, 3. Sep 20, 12:07

Saw this in Tharka's Cascade XV, near the Superhighway to Tharka's Cascade XVII. Is this intended or a bug? I'm having difficulties destroying it completely.

https://i.imgur.com/p9jNmJN.png
Last edited by CBJ on Thu, 3. Sep 20, 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Oversized image replaced with link - see forum rules

Y-llian
x4

Re: Xenon Station Inside Asteroid

Post by Y-llian » Thu, 3. Sep 20, 15:49

Galinet wrote:
Thu, 3. Sep 20, 12:07
Saw this in Tharka's Cascade XV, near the Superhighway to Tharka's Cascade XVII. Is this intended or a bug? I'm having difficulties destroying it completely.

https://i.imgur.com/p9jNmJN.png
There are these Xenon asteroid mines in Tharka - they're kinda kewl I think, adds a bit of variety to the Xenon assets. I've never tried to destroy one so can't comment on that but, in theory, it should be destructible. Hopefully someone else can confirm if they've managed to destroy one...

Galinet
x4

Post by Galinet » Thu, 3. Sep 20, 17:29

These stations look great.

I destroyed it by teleporting to a different sector and letting my ships attack it.

rayitaly
x4

Post by rayitaly » Sun, 28. Nov 21, 13:49

Galinet wrote:
Thu, 3. Sep 20, 17:29
I destroyed it by teleporting to a different sector and letting my ships attack it.
That was the Trick in 4.2! Thank you

adeine
x4

Post by adeine » Sun, 28. Nov 21, 14:17

You can manually destroy them, the trick is finding all the little sections of pipework that count as "modules" and shooting them specifically.

Shooting just one section or the asteroid won't work. It's a lot of hassle if you're trying to manoeuvre a capital ship all the way around the station to find all of them but it's possible.

Return to “X4: Foundations”