X4: Cradle of Humanity - Unveiling the next chapter of X4: Foundations

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

tomchk
x4

Re: X4: Cradle of Humanity - Unveiling the next chapter of X4: Foundations

Post by tomchk » Sun, 6. Sep 20, 03:55

mr.WHO wrote:
Sat, 5. Sep 20, 22:38
Not really - there is ony 3 months if they aim for Christmass time release.
3.0 was beta for nearly 3 months, so they should roll 4.0 beta in October.
AMA said probably not BY October, but that could mean not before October ... ? Hopefully it'll be in October or at least early November!

Shehriazad
x4

Post by Shehriazad » Sun, 6. Sep 20, 21:46

Eh a Beta patch in October would be cool...but I still kinda doubt it? I mean I can only "win" if I'm wrong so I wouldn't mind being wrong.
I mean 4.0 and DLC are separate entities, anyway...I still have this looming feeling of the next DLC being a christmas present and not a Halloween spook :p

palm911
x4

Post by palm911 » Wed, 9. Sep 20, 06:47

so here is a question :

what about the posibility of relocation HQ? that was initially promised for 3.0 ? do you guys think it will be possible to see that feature at 4.0 ?

i can think of something very easy, see what they did with the venture module? i can just be dismantled and rebuilt using the limit module, and wherever the science module goes . the boron and the argon guy goes. XD
X gamer , one at a time.

rene6740
x4

Post by rene6740 » Sat, 12. Sep 20, 19:35

palm911 wrote:
Wed, 9. Sep 20, 06:47
so here is a question :

what about the posibility of relocation HQ? that was initially promised for 3.0 ? do you guys think it will be possible to see that feature at 4.0 ?
We probably will never see that feature.

I’d also like to see them actually fixing the god damn game before adding new half baked poorly implemented new features. Some mechanics are still not working since Rebirth/X4 release. Sure new features sound great at first but the more you play the more problems become visible to you. Almost every aspect of the game is riddled with bugs. They should really stop adding features and go fix them and completely overhaul the whole AI...

palm911
x4

Post by palm911 » Mon, 14. Sep 20, 16:04

We probably will never see that feature.
i am sure it will, they promised it . they will do it.

egosoft is a great company , they stick with their games. also , this one is also a very complex game, what i can say is i have seen non stop improvements since launch.

since is a single player game , in my books i can have more patience than a game that could be abused by others in multiplayer.
X gamer , one at a time.

tomchk
x4

Post by tomchk » Mon, 14. Sep 20, 17:02

Agreed, palm!

ncc386
x4

Post by ncc386 » Sat, 19. Sep 20, 06:03

jlehtone wrote:
Wed, 2. Sep 20, 16:07
ncc386 wrote:
Sun, 30. Aug 20, 14:59
New pirate faction! Oh, boy! I only had half my small trading company waffle-stomped out of existence by current marauding pirates and Xenon shortly after officially having a stable revenue source. Can't wait! :rant:
You know how delicate it is to balance between players who do not have enough to shoot at, the players that are already shot at more than enough, and the players that ... (gosh, there are so many fundamentally different viewpoints). :goner:
It would be neat if there was an option to enable/disable aggressive pirates (roaming, station hacking). That way, everyone could get what they want and enjoy the game in whatever way they like best. But it seems like the popular stance is all-or-nothing these days. I don't really think I'd like there to be no pirates at all, but maybe just less or possibly a much more effective police force that keeps them under control. Or something.

Return to “X4: Foundations”