Public Beta update 3.30 now available

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

alt3rn1ty
x4

Re: Public Beta update 3.30 now available

Post by alt3rn1ty » Fri, 26. Jun 20, 23:42

dtpsprt wrote:
Fri, 26. Jun 20, 21:55
Same here... put a post in the BETA bugs forum
Done viewtopic.php?f=192&t=428641
Laptop Dell G15 5510 : Win 11 x64
CPU - 10th Gen' Core I7 10870H 2.2-5.0ghz, GPU - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060, VRAM 6gb GDDR5,
RAM - 32gb (2x16gb, Dual Channel mode set in BIOS) DDR4 2933mhz Kingston Fury Impact,
SSD - Kioxia M.2 NVME 512gb (System), + Samsung M.2 NVME 970 Evo Plus 1tb (Games)

:boron: Long live Queen Polypheides and may her tentacles always be supple.
Seeker of Sohnen.

Tilen
x4

Post by Tilen » Wed, 1. Jul 20, 11:27

The patch notes mention the fixing of some storyline wharves/ shipyards being disassembled.

Does this include TEM? And what if they already have disassembled theirs. Will they now rebuild it?

EDIT: I am willing to kiss any Egosoft employee that can definitely answer this. Don't be shy, boys!

EDIT: preliminary observations seem to indicate that TEM will not rebuild their ship building capabilities.
Praise Bernd!

Altimis
x4

Post by Altimis » Wed, 8. Jul 20, 08:10

Not a bug report but I want to ask someone test this.

Did they finally fix AI behavior not react OOS?

Try this, create Fleet, put wingman on "Intercept" or "defend".

IS - AI do what as expect. Intercept, they will go fight before target coming close. Defend, they will shoot back when got damage.

OOS - AI simple just not doing anything if player not IS or around.

However, Attack working fine both OOS and IS, they attack together. Just Intercept and Defend, they do nothing OOS. But IS they doing fine.

Gregory
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Gregory » Thu, 9. Jul 20, 16:17

Version 3 of the 3.30 Beta is now available! See viewtopic.php?f=192&t=405397 for the full changelog.
All our channels in one convenient list :arrow: https://linktr.ee/egosoft

mr.WHO
x4

Post by mr.WHO » Thu, 9. Jul 20, 22:15

[Beta 3] Fixed ships armed only with missile launchers sometimes not firing when attacking capital ships or stations.

Now just make so that NPC do not change/swap missiles during auto-resupply and I'll consider missiles usable in X4 :)
I'd really like if theauto resupply would remember the last equiped missiles types and refill them, instead just going for the heaviest type within class.

dtpsprt
x4

Post by dtpsprt » Fri, 10. Jul 20, 01:22

Gregory wrote:
Thu, 9. Jul 20, 16:17
Version 3 of the 3.30 Beta is now available! See viewtopic.php?f=192&t=405397 for the full changelog.
All well and done I suppose, Now... can I complain about a thing or two? I believe that it is good time to take care of some "details", cosmetic maybe, but they'll present a "professional" look to the game (as if Egosoft are not professionals...).

1. It is ridiculous in all stations of all races the people that give the landing signs to ships to be Argons. I understand that races are spread but the moment the player realises this to happen it looks like (and is) a "hasty job". I could bare with Argon Guards in the Teladi stations in X Rebirth but we all new that X Rebirth was a testbed and not an "actual game"... no X4 is, supposedly, an actual game so attention to detail is needed.

2. The Argon faces (one more time) are unacceptable at least. When you have (and manage) a graphic interface that can create all these wonderful things we don't have the chance to see because we spend our time on a map (in a map is better put), to create human faces that do not look like (at best) 3rd rate cartoons should not need any "special" request.

3. The sound is still totally off in the English version, when Reen Omara speaks and the "focus" is turned on the Callisto. As long as the focus is on the ship there is no sound but there are subtitles.

4. If the Terrans come in the next DLC (already paid for by the majority I think) and they have the same faces as the Argons... I would suggest this game to parent with stubborn children to show to them and say: "Eat your food!!! Do you want to end up like that?". To be honest I was expecting the Borons, but I don't think this is going to be...

Falcrack
x4

Post by Falcrack » Sun, 12. Jul 20, 06:58

mr.WHO wrote:
Thu, 9. Jul 20, 22:15
I'd really like if theauto resupply would remember the last equiped missiles types and refill them, instead just going for the heaviest type within class.
Amen

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sun, 12. Jul 20, 13:09

This is not the right thread for bug reports or comments on the game; they won't be seen here. If you want to comment on gameplay or make feature requests, please start a new thread in this forum. For bug reports and issues please use the Tech Support forum for the release version (currently 3.20), or the Public Beta Feedback forum for the public beta version (currently 3.30).

Mr.Killer
x4

Post by Mr.Killer » Sat, 18. Jul 20, 19:45

GREAT SCOTT!
Ps. Computers can make errors, they are made and programmed by error-making humans. :D

Return to “X4: Foundations”