[FEEDBACK] X4 Foundations is Excellent

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Y-llian
x4

Re: [FEEDBACK] X4 Foundations is Excellent

Post by Y-llian » Mon, 7. Sep 20, 15:12

Just to add my thanks also. Many of us make recommendations and there's sometimes some prickly discussions. But I have, and remain, a huge fan of the X games. It's actually because we care so much that we do take the time to make suggestions. I also remain ever impressed with Ego's community engagement.

The scale of x4 and the technical achievement should be celebrated. Thanks Ego, for working so hard to give us a game we obviously love.

gorman2040
x4

Re: [FEEDBACK] X4 Foundations is Excellent

Post by gorman2040 » Tue, 21. Sep 21, 19:50

I hope this topic is not too old to add my thanks as well.

I have been playing X games since X3: Reunion and I have never been disappointed in the long run.
Even Rebirth was a lot of fun for me, especially after it got patched.

I have probably 1000+ hours in X4 (hard to count between the game running while sleeping and just checking the empire when I can't play for a long session) and I still come back to it.
Others said it before but the scale in that game is awesome, size wise (between ships and stations) but also event wise.
I am still playing a gamestart from version 2.60 and it has so much history now, between the search of data vaults, the war missions, the diplomatic missions, the terraforming and just my personal touch to the universe.
I even have a few ships and crew that survived long enough to have their model discontinued on the new versions :D
"Show me your wares!"
Specs: i5-12600K, 32GB DDR4-3200, 1TB NVMe, RTX2060 Super. Saitek X52. LG 4K TV.
X3 Reunion, X3 TC, X Rebirth and now X4, still shooting Xenon and charting the universe since 2006.

Return to “X4: Foundations”