Crazy Station Idea

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dtpsprt
x4

Re: Crazy Station Idea

Post by dtpsprt » Thu, 16. Sep 21, 04:40

-=SiR KiLLaLoT=- wrote:
Thu, 16. Sep 21, 02:54

I was fed up with huge, very confusing complexes and so my crazy idea was this ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

VIDEO
Indeed a crazy idea and a "doomsday" scenario at that. All this production will just, eventually, kill the economy since prices will get too low and the factions will stop producing and only buying...

-=SiR KiLLaLoT=-
x4

Re: Crazy Station Idea

Post by -=SiR KiLLaLoT=- » Thu, 16. Sep 21, 15:47

dtpsprt wrote:
Thu, 16. Sep 21, 04:40
-=SiR KiLLaLoT=- wrote:
Thu, 16. Sep 21, 02:54

I was fed up with huge, very confusing complexes and so my crazy idea was this ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

VIDEO
Indeed a crazy idea and a "doomsday" scenario at that. All this production will just, eventually, kill the economy since prices will get too low and the factions will stop producing and only buying...
Open off-topic:

Wrong! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This production is completely closed in on itself, all the ships do not go beyond Napileos and I let the NPCs write the history of the universe in that game.
What I can do now, after 22 days of playing without SETA, is to change the faction wars by selling ships to whoever I want.
The shipyard's production power is such that the faction can produce hundreds of ships in less than 30 minutes.
In the game the HOPs were nearly dead, with only 2 sectors remaining...
I unlocked the sale to them and they bought so many of those ships to DISINTEGRATE all enemies in their way, coming back strong as before!

The advantage is that I can double the production with simple copy and paste, making it possible to sell ships to multiple factions at once and create unprecedented epic wars 8)

Close off-topic.
HW Spec:
CPU: Core i9 9900k @ 5.0Ghz - MOBO: MSI Z390-A PRO - RAM: 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix MAX DDR4 4400Mhz CL19 - GPU: nVidia RTX 3070 FE - M.2: Samsung 980 512GB - SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB - Sandisk Plus 240GB – HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB – WD Caviar Blue 1TB – WD Caviar Black 2TB - PSU: Enermax Liberty 82+ PRO 620w - CASE: iTek Iron Soldier - MONITOR: 27” Acer ED270UP - Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit - KEYBOARD: Logitech G11 – MOUSE: Red Dragon Perdition
My X4 Steam screenshots.

Return to “X4: Foundations”