I want Grand Exchange I

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

waynetarlton
x4

I want Grand Exchange I

Post by waynetarlton » Mon, 11. Nov 19, 01:16

I really want Grand Exchange I, but not to destroy profits with the Teladi.
It would be so awesome to have the options for negotiations and purchases of sectors, not to mention bribes and stuff for conflict "accidents".
Might this be possible in 3.0?

Virtualaughing
x4

Re: I want Grand Exchange I

Post by Virtualaughing » Fri, 15. Nov 19, 23:15

With the best reputation you can take it with minimal losses. I took one in Hewa's and Teladi don't even bother to take it back. If it turns out you have big losses then you can reload.
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

CoopsWA
x4

Re: I want Grand Exchange I

Post by CoopsWA » Sat, 16. Nov 19, 07:23

You can take sectors without totally smashing your reputations as long as you have a good high relation to start

I have taken over 50% of teladi space.. in one thread... i had a 30 relationship.. its now dropped to 23 but its improving again as i dont want to take them all....need to have someone to bully as things go on...
I have done the same to all the races.. taken 30 to 50% of their sectors slowly with some time between and its possible to repair relations without war... so far anyway
The xenon dont exist anymore
So its possible to expand without killing your trade or your rep...

Return to “X4: Foundations”