How about adding "covered/hangar" landing module?

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Post Reply
User avatar
mr.WHO
Posts: 4060
Joined: Thu, 12. Oct 06, 17:19
x4

How about adding "covered/hangar" landing module?

Post by mr.WHO » Sun, 14. Jul 19, 20:14

I know currently the "covered hangar" are Wharf and S/M maintenance modules.

I find current "normal" landing modules too small and boring and in the same time I don't want to conver my stations to wharf/Equipment docks.

Why not to add another landing module that use "covered hangar" model, but without production/repair abilities? Just a big hangar.

User avatar
Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun, 26. Jan 14, 10:56

Re: How about adding "covered/hangar" landing module?

Post by Tamina » Sun, 14. Jul 19, 21:39

+1

Code: Select all

  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 
This is Tamina. Copy Tamina to your signature to help her achieve world domination.

User avatar
spankahontis
Posts: 2565
Joined: Tue, 2. Nov 10, 22:47
xr

Re: How about adding "covered/hangar" landing module?

Post by spankahontis » Mon, 15. Jul 19, 21:08

mr.WHO wrote:
Sun, 14. Jul 19, 20:14
I know currently the "covered hangar" are Wharf and S/M maintenance modules.

I find current "normal" landing modules too small and boring and in the same time I don't want to conver my stations to wharf/Equipment docks.

Why not to add another landing module that use "covered hangar" model, but without production/repair abilities? Just a big hangar.
Like a 3rd tier Landing Dock, the largest and best for Ship storage. If you have the money to splash out on?

Good idea!
My most annoying Bugs list 2.50 [Release] Hotfix 1
--------------------------------
Xenon & Kha'ak Stations wont die STILL HAPPENING :evil:
War Factions are not fighting each other :rant:
Right Comscreen Freezes and breaks :o

radcapricorn
Posts: 1905
Joined: Mon, 14. Jul 08, 13:07
x4

Re: How about adding "covered/hangar" landing module?

Post by radcapricorn » Mon, 15. Jul 19, 22:05

+4*atan(1)

User avatar
mr.WHO
Posts: 4060
Joined: Thu, 12. Oct 06, 17:19
x4

Re: How about adding "covered/hangar" landing module?

Post by mr.WHO » Mon, 15. Jul 19, 22:08

I want that nice view of 12S and 6M storage, but without bother of Wharf / Equipment Dock.

That hangar space is literally the best interior space in X4.

rene6740
Posts: 368
Joined: Sat, 4. Oct 08, 17:35
x4

Re: How about adding "covered/hangar" landing module?

Post by rene6740 » Mon, 15. Jul 19, 22:20

I would also like the 8M socks that some pirate stations are using.

User avatar
mr.WHO
Posts: 4060
Joined: Thu, 12. Oct 06, 17:19
x4

Re: How about adding "covered/hangar" landing module?

Post by mr.WHO » Tue, 16. Jul 19, 16:48

rene6740 wrote:
Mon, 15. Jul 19, 22:20
I would also like the 8M socks that some pirate stations are using.
There is 8M dock? where? on HAT Freeport or SCA base?

rene6740
Posts: 368
Joined: Sat, 4. Oct 08, 17:35
x4

Re: How about adding "covered/hangar" landing module?

Post by rene6740 » Tue, 16. Jul 19, 17:13

I think it was HAT Freeport. Can't remember exactly. I did not try an emp but I assume since you cannot buy the blueprint you cannot steal it.

photomankc
Posts: 221
Joined: Wed, 16. Jul 14, 15:01

Re: How about adding "covered/hangar" landing module?

Post by photomankc » Tue, 16. Jul 19, 21:13

rene6740 wrote:
Tue, 16. Jul 19, 17:13
I think it was HAT Freeport. Can't remember exactly. I did not try an emp but I assume since you cannot buy the blueprint you cannot steal it.
Yep.... I tried to steal that blueprint and X4 gave me the finger. I wanted that dock bad!

User avatar
Tamina
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun, 26. Jan 14, 10:56

Re: How about adding "covered/hangar" landing module?

Post by Tamina » Tue, 16. Jul 19, 21:45

Didn't knew it existed either. That's like the 1-pier dock on Argon Defence stations I had overlooked for so long. Cool.

Code: Select all

  /l、 
゙(゚、 。 7 
 l、゙ ~ヽ   / 
 じしf_, )ノ 
This is Tamina. Copy Tamina to your signature to help her achieve world domination.

Post Reply

Return to “X4: Foundations”