Next steps in the evolution of X4: Foundations

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Victor S.
x4

Re: Next steps in the evolution of X4: Foundations

Post by Victor S. » Sun, 26. Apr 20, 13:07

Please add more enemies, more xenon, haaks .... Fractions destroyed almost everyone
---
Добавьте пожалуйста больше врагов, больше ксенонов, хааков....
Фракции почти всех уничтожили

humility925
x4

Post by humility925 » Mon, 27. Apr 20, 17:03

Victor S. wrote:
Sun, 26. Apr 20, 13:07
Please add more enemies, more xenon, haaks .... Fractions destroyed almost everyone
---
That's odd, it's other way around, xenon is one who destroy factions, but most factions is kind of stable, more or less, but slowing losing to xexon.
Had a compassionate when you able... :)

theborg921
x4

Post by theborg921 » Mon, 27. Apr 20, 21:18

Victor S. wrote:
Sun, 26. Apr 20, 13:07
---
I with you brother, more action !!!

theborg921
x4

Post by theborg921 » Mon, 27. Apr 20, 21:37

My sugestions

1. Give a litle mistery in to the game. Insted of just turnin on the gates, let the player do it buy a plot or mission to activate them, a storilane how the gate where thned of,...
2. New enemies or opening up 1 of the core Xenon systems whit a lot of Xenons. An invasion that could threaten the whole comunity would be nice, like we have to work together to stop the Xenos or we are all dead kind of thing...
3. More controle over owned sistem, permissions to other races to build, taxes, ilegal weares, etc
4. There is a bunch of empty space whit nothing to explore except stations and a few lockboxes. There are a few amazing structures in the game that could be used for that. Finding new weapons, or modules,...
5. The player should be able to build his capital buliding or palace if you will. Loss of the capital culd be very unplesant thing so it should be guarded at all costs
6. A new buildin proposal, for a radar station that can scan the sistem for a range let say 500 km. The bulding should be very expensive to build, but when bulit i can reveal new things to explore, hidden by normal scaners

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 27. Apr 20, 22:15

CBJ wrote:
Fri, 17. Apr 20, 18:02
There's no need to use this sticky thread to post ideas. Start your own threads in the forum please. :)
This was posted just one page back. :roll:

Wehrwolf_10
x4

Post by Wehrwolf_10 » Tue, 28. Apr 20, 12:56

theborg921 wrote:
Mon, 27. Apr 20, 21:37

5. The player should be able to build his capital buliding or palace if you will. Loss of the capital culd be very unplesant thing so it should be guarded at all costs
I built the capital in the Nopileos' Fortune II sector without any problems. Now there are factories and shipyards.
Highways allow you to quickly deliver resources and contribute to the rapid construction of ships and stations.
The Scale Plate was completely eliminated by me in this system. Nopileos' Fortune VI is a border outpost that provides security for the capital.

theborg921
x4

Post by theborg921 » Tue, 28. Apr 20, 13:22

Wehrwolf_10 wrote:
Tue, 28. Apr 20, 12:56
theborg921 wrote:
Mon, 27. Apr 20, 21:37

I built the capital in the Nopileos' Fortune II sector without any problems. Now there are factories and shipyards.
Highways allow you to quickly deliver resources and contribute to the rapid construction of ships and stations.
The Scale Plate was completely eliminated by me in this system. Nopileos' Fortune VI is a border outpost that provides security for the capital.
Sorry i was not very clear on what I ment. There should be a new module (capital building or something) simirar to the HQ we alreday have. But the point is that the capital gives you some bonuses or something in the game (exp. you can colect taxes from your teritories, you can then build new modules or building as a mentioned the radar complex) and your enemy is trying to testroy it at all costs...

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 28. Apr 20, 14:42

This really is not the thread for game suggestions nor their ongoing discussions. Please start your own thread(s) in the main forum. It's not like this hasn't been said before on this page.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

ztaesek
x4

Post by ztaesek » Wed, 6. May 20, 01:17

Has there been any word on what the new milestones will be for the future development of the game?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Wed, 6. May 20, 09:28

Gregory wrote:
Thu, 23. Apr 20, 15:31
We will, eventually. For now, I can tell you that the team is working on a 3.20 update. Anything beyond that will be shared as usual at some point, but we do need some more time for that.
Just one page back in this very thread.

nikoli grimm
x4

Post by nikoli grimm » Thu, 7. May 20, 14:09

This is just an observation, the other races have an illegal ware, will the update include one for the Split?

ztaesek
x4

Post by ztaesek » Thu, 7. May 20, 19:13

CBJ wrote:
Wed, 6. May 20, 09:28
Gregory wrote:
Thu, 23. Apr 20, 15:31
We will, eventually. For now, I can tell you that the team is working on a 3.20 update. Anything beyond that will be shared as usual at some point, but we do need some more time for that.
Just one page back in this very thread.
Thanks!

Manawydn
x4

Post by Manawydn » Tue, 12. May 20, 16:17

Hopefully L and XL ships will see more variation, and a balance-pass in line with the new Split ships, as right now there is no reason *(From a purely min-max perspective) to buy any non-split, non-paranid combat ship (speed) or any non-split L, XL combat ship (their lack of speed/dps) Why would anyone bother with a Zeus or Condor's couple-a-hardpoints when you can grab a Raptor? Usually there is some sort of rock-paper-scissors mechanic to keep a use-case for different races in a game, but right now, although Zeus and Condor are relatively the same, and incredibly underwhelming, the Raptor is the epitome of what an XL ship "should" be in a space-game (ie, a bunch of turrets and not just... 4)

Manawydn
x4

Post by Manawydn » Tue, 12. May 20, 16:20

nikoli grimm wrote:
Thu, 7. May 20, 14:09
This is just an observation, the other races have an illegal ware, will the update include one for the Split?
We got Spaceweed, SpaceBooze, Space...Powder, now just need either SpaceTabs, or SpacePills. Split should have some X T C, and I don't mean the game ;)

Return to “X4: Foundations”