[Request] 7.00 Station Subordinatates.

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

taztaz502
x4

[Request] 7.00 Station Subordinatates.

Post by taztaz502 » Sun, 12. May 24, 09:53

Firstly let me say i'm over the moon you've allowed us to select which wares station subordinates trade, it's something i've requested multiple times since release and so glad it's finally being implemented.

Secondly, would it be possible to add a function where we could select at which % the ships cargo capacity must be filled before they perform the trade?

This would make it so when you have multiple different class traders assigned to a station we as the players could personally optimise it so each trader takes the correct amounts.

E.g. you wouldn't have a freighter take 200 energy cells to a station when you have multiple couriers available.

Falcrack
x4

Re: [Request] 7.00 Station Subordinatates.

Post by Falcrack » Sun, 12. May 24, 16:48

taztaz502 wrote:
Sun, 12. May 24, 09:53
Firstly let me say i'm over the moon you've allowed us to select which wares station subordinates trade, it's something i've requested multiple times since release and so glad it's finally being implemented.

Secondly, would it be possible to add a function where we could select at which % the ships cargo capacity must be filled before they perform the trade?

This would make it so when you have multiple different class traders assigned to a station we as the players could personally optimise it so each trader takes the correct amounts.

E.g. you wouldn't have a freighter take 200 energy cells to a station when you have multiple couriers available.
Agreed, I have some large freighters which I do not want having them go out with only 5% of their cargo space being used. These sorts of small trades should be reserved for my smaller freighters. The default should be like it currently is, but with the option to override and specify a required cargo percentage.

Return to “X4: Foundations”