Ter weapons

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

unheardof
x4

Ter weapons

Post by unheardof » Wed, 19. May 21, 01:41

hello all fairly new player here started out with x rebirth never got much into it but now since I got x4 im loving the x games but one question has popped up for me ive been playing as a ter start but so far my fav ship is the split dragon currently flying one with 4 neutron gattlings and 2 plasma launchers with split flaks as my turrets and a ter mk3 sheild now here is my question i would love to have the ter proton gattlings on my ship but it doesnt seem you can installl them on any ship excempt ter and pio ships is this intended from the designers or is this a over sight like when they forgot to add the rocket launchers to the ter line up (by the way torpedo launcher is still missing)

hope someone can clairify this for me if this is an over sight like the launchers
im keeping my fingers crossed that its corrected in version 4.10 along with torpedo launchers

thanks for any info in advance

al_dude
x4

Re: Ter weapons

Post by al_dude » Wed, 19. May 21, 02:47

Intended.

KextV8
x4

Post by KextV8 » Wed, 19. May 21, 04:34

It's intended. Those weapons have a High Energy tag, I think that's what its called. Only terran ships can use that.

unheardof
x4

Post by unheardof » Wed, 19. May 21, 05:01

well thanks for the info guess ill just have to dream lol maybe someone will make it a mod

anyhow thanks all for the responses

DavidGW
x4

Post by DavidGW » Wed, 19. May 21, 11:52

Have you tried the Terran Katana?

If you have and you like the Dragon more, then cool. However if you haven’t yet, I’d suggest it. With full Terran kit, it’s beastly. Plus you can use the high energy Terran weapons, which are both useful.

Return to “X4: Foundations”