Oculus Link Bêta / Quest

Feedback and information for X Rebirth VR Edition

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Domyos

Oculus Link Bêta / Quest

Post by Domyos » Wed, 25. Dec 19, 11:05

Hello,

I bought XRVR on Steam. I am using an Oculus Quest headset with the Link. I know that the Link currently works in beta, but there seems to be a jerky image only in oculus and tactile mode perfectly taken into account. however in Vive mode the image works well, but touch does not work. I have to start the adventure and your work seems superb. Do we have hope for the Oculus Link?

in advance thank you, and merry christmas everyone

JonnyRocket72
x4

Re: Oculus Link Bêta / Quest

Post by JonnyRocket72 » Mon, 29. Jun 20, 15:45

Yeah, this has just been stated in the steam discussions.. The Oculus link specifically.. You're not the only one.. One solution is to load the steam version with the headset off. Then put it back on when the music starts playing. Doesn't work for me because I get a 223 error.

Duxternewman
x4

Re: Oculus Link Bêta / Quest

Post by Duxternewman » Sat, 28. Aug 21, 13:57

JonnyRocket72 wrote:
Mon, 29. Jun 20, 15:45
Yeah, this has just been stated in the steam discussions.. The Oculus link specifically.. You're not the only one.. One solution is to load the steam version with the headset off. Then put it back on when the music starts playing. Doesn't work for me because I get a 223 error.
I think this solution is only for people who have the steam grid during the game, that don't solve the flickering. that are my problem to

EDIT : I omit to put My config.

RTX 260 8G OC
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K
16 Go Ram HyperX
QUEST 2 64 Go
RTX 2060 Super 8G OC
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K
16 Go Ram HyperX
QUEST 2 64 Go

Windows 10 Up to date
Driver Nvidia up to date

Return to “X Rebirth VR Edition”