: [MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth ! (cwir)

Feedback and information for X Rebirth VR Edition

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

tuyijop
x4

: [MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth ! (cwir)

Post by tuyijop » Thu, 5. Oct 17, 13:02

Hi !! just for say the oroginal game is broken woth plot mission and metal plating reinforced.
well, i have try to play woth the very better mod of this game for see in Rebirth VR.
And...waouh!! this mods work very well vhith VR version....is for me very better of original game and no bug inside...try this on :

https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=381043

The better is, i think..to start a news campaign

you can make alliance with one or many factions and participate on invasion of others faction, destruct station and destruct integrally faction...and many other things

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 5. Oct 17, 13:13

While that's interesting and good to know for the future, it rather defeats the purpose of a vanilla game Early Access forum.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Bazza
x3tc

Post by Bazza » Thu, 5. Oct 17, 15:33

Well the main plot seems to be broken or stuck for me and with barely any news on progress of anything really, I might have to check this out. Thanks for the heads up.
ZORK, IW2:EOC, GIANTS, NOLF 1, Runaway, Gothic I&II, Mafia, Arx Fatalis, Divine Divinity, Vietcong... I Loved Those Games

tuyijop
x4

Post by tuyijop » Sun, 8. Oct 17, 17:04

for me now she's work but i have restart a new campaign with cwir mod

PS : i have loose 100 hours of game of my last braken campaign :-(

gapper4
x3ap

Post by gapper4 » Mon, 23. Oct 17, 10:21

Just curious, can you straight-out buy Rare engine, Mk. 5 shields and the Mk.3 Particle gun in this mod ? I'm asking because my current XRVR game seems bugged and I haven't received any crafting missions for any of these (the X-perimental jumpdrive quest seems to be working).

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Mon, 23. Oct 17, 10:52

@ gapper4 .. If it is of any help the mod ... Albion_Skunk_Upgrade gives you what you require.... well until Ego sort missions, trade, stations etc out.....

gapper4
x3ap

Post by gapper4 » Mon, 23. Oct 17, 11:06

birdtable wrote:@ gapper4 .. If it is of any help the mod ... Albion_Skunk_Upgrade gives you what you require.... well until Ego sort missions, trade, stations etc out.....
Thank you for the link. However, I'd rather do without than just spawn then on my ship. As you said, here's to hoping these issues get fixed soon !

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Mon, 23. Oct 17, 14:53

@gapper4: The problem with these quests is they don't show on the bulletin board. You have to find them manually, along with other "shady" quests usually involving piracy and contraband.

The mod "mission computer" creates a second bulletin board for these quests, making it much easier to find them.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

gapper4
x3ap

Post by gapper4 » Tue, 24. Oct 17, 15:29

Hi guys,

I've had to restart XRVR because the Vanilla Recall Collection mod interfered with the crafting missions for the Mk. V shields and engines, and, as a result, they're broken when you use that mod. Since I really like the idea of the CWIR mod, could someone please confirm that this mod does NOT break the crafting missions ? Thanks !

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Tue, 24. Oct 17, 16:47

It does not interfere in the non-VR version of XR, so I don't think it would interfere with the VR version either.

There has been some bugs with the jumpdrive mission, though. I've managed to complete it in most of my games, but in some instances there was some issues with the guidance stopping once I reached the zone where the NPC quest-giver was. (I think the station module with the NPC got blown up or something, so it might not be a direct effect from the mod but rather from the new gameplay elements induced by the mod.) Worst-case scenario, CWIR adds new gamestarts that gives you the JD right at the start.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 24. Oct 17, 17:07

Ezarkal wrote:It does not interfere in the non-VR version of XR, so I don't think it would interfere with the VR version either.
Do not rely on that. The whole reason that gapper4 ran into this problem was that the mod he was using replaced the XRVR map with the standard XR one!

robcza
x4

Re: : [MOD] Conquest and War in Rebirth ! (cwir)

Post by robcza » Wed, 28. Nov 18, 15:54

tuyijop wrote:
Thu, 5. Oct 17, 13:02
Hi !! just for say the oroginal game is broken woth plot mission and metal plating reinforced.
well, i have try to play woth the very better mod of this game for see in Rebirth VR.
And...waouh!! this mods work very well vhith VR version....is for me very better of original game and no bug inside...try this on :

Thank you very much for this info!

I would never try it myself, and thank to you Rebirth VR will become the best space sim for me! :)

...if only I can handle the installation...

Return to “X Rebirth VR Edition”